Pages

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Tuesday, 24th February 2015 - Life Drawing

I have been entertained by little Bella today. She is very busy. Hetty joined in when she got home from her full day at playgroup. They decorated little cakes with very colourful butter icing - it was sticky, it was not too messy and lovely to see them enjoying something so simple.

Mum is going on a cruise with Chris in the summer. Great idea. She is not getting off the boat because of her feet troubles. I could go into detail about her corns and hard skin but thought it best not to. She told me Chris will go on the excursions and tell her about them. Really? What? Surely this is not normal.

Harriet suggested I join her at her life drawing class this evening. I got email confidence from my tutor and went along. I frowned a lot.


Life Drawing
Pencil and Watercolour
Cartridge Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment