Pages

Monday 9 February 2015

Monday, 9th February 2015 - Cakes at Cocolicious

I love Monday's.

The first delight of today was meeting up with Sarah. We had to have a second coffee. One was not enough time catch up with all our stories. I was very restrained and avoided having the Mabel cake - I hope Mabel did not mind.

I visited the chemist to get some face moisturiser. I came home with half price L'Oreal Revitalift which promises me firm skin with a bounce. I should have got a bigger jar I can think of many more body parts that could benefit from that kind of result.

My second delight of the day was going to my art class. I got totally engrossed in my own world with my acrylic paint. Fantastic feeling. I love it more than a gin and tonic.



Cakes at Cocolicious
Pen with Watercolour
Watercolour Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment