Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2024

Wednesday, 8th May 2024 - Day Ten - Buds

Tim went out to do a bit of plumbing. I was looking forward to a quiet afternoon - yes, linocutting. I had a phone call from someone thanking me for the postcard I had sent - lovely can't complain about that interruption. A ring on the doorbell. My bed and breakfast guests had arrived - that's ok. A knock on the backdoor from a neighbour who had a parcel for another neighbour but couldn't find their house - happy to help. Tim came home with a new bathroom light - our old one had shattered under his exuberant towel drying after a shower. Another knock on the back door from a friend on a motor cycle who was in need of a pump for a flat tyre.  Now I am alone and drinking a glass of rose. What a funny old day.

Amy's prompt for day ten is 'buds'. I have done a cross between Slow Drawing that Amy does on a Wednesday evening and an Inchie. The pattern came from a cornflower bud snuggling underneath a hedge.


Day Ten - Buds 
129/366 


No comments:

Post a Comment