Pages

Thursday 9 May 2024

Thursday, 9th May 2024 - Day Eleven - Expansive

I didn't read my guests breakfast requests properly. They didn't want the toast I served with scrambled eggs. They didn't want the toast to have with marmalade. The chickens got very well fed this morning. I took a break with a mug a coffee to watch them feasting. A crafty crow took his fair share of toast while the chickens backs were turned. 

This evening was the WOKAS AGM. Lots of lovely things planned for 2024 and 2025. We had a touch of wine to finish.

I am now on my penultimate prompt from Amy. Expansive is today's. I may have pushed the meaning. I sat outside on a stall and painted a  rhododendron that is at its most glorious and 'expansive'. It is covered in flowers and very noisy bees. 


Day Eleven - Expansive 
Watercolour
130/366


No comments:

Post a Comment