Pages

Monday 6 May 2024

Monday, 6th May 2024 - Day Eight - Inky

I wondered if I may grow quills and turn into Mrs Tiggy Winkle I had so many piles of washing and ironing to do. 

Amy's prompt for day eight is 'Inky'. I got out my homemade inks. Today's postcard is painted with ink made from daffodil flowers, oak galls, copper and avocado stones. Shame you can't smell them. A lovely mix of colours. Tim and I went for a damp misty walk to post yesterday's postcard. We came across a wonderful wood with old rambly trees which inspired my inky painting. My Connected Postcard Project is pushing my creativity. I have now sent 127 little paintings to friends and family. The responses I have had are so lovely. I have had hand written letters, emails and comments on my blog. Some of my postcards have been kept, some framed and some sent on. So encouraging to keep painting and sending.


Day Eight - Inky 
Homemade Inks
127/366


No comments:

Post a Comment