Pages

Tuesday 28 May 2024

Tuesday, 28th May 2024 - By the Seaside

My plans I had planned for today didn't go as planned.  I felt grumpy. In the end it turned out to be a good day. 

Tim and I went to Fairlight. I wasn't going to go. I felt my so much better for getting out the house. Tim mended a loft leak. I drew my postcard hanging over a fence. I love this view of the sea. After we went to Elizabeth's for tea. She was clearing out cookery books. Tim found one with soup recipes. We went shopping for ingredients in Aldi, then Dunelm to return a light and get a replacement more charming one, finishing in Sainsburys for broad beans to add to our soup. Our intention was to cook the soup from our newly acquired book. We got home later than we planned. I made a frittata with salad which was quick and easy that we ate while watching a mystery thriller set in Bergen. Soup tomorrow.


By the Seaside 
Indian Ink and Watercolour
149/366


No comments:

Post a Comment