Pages

Wednesday 29 May 2024

Wednesday, 29th May 2024 - Art Connoisseurs

My guests have left me. I got the shower rooms sparkling before starting stewarding at the WOKAS exhibition. I was on duty with Michael. We didn't sell many paintings or cards but made sure that everyone was made welcome and had a programme and voting slip - even the ones who just came in to pray. Thank you to all those many friends who came to view the works of art and to Pippa and Linda for bringing me a coffee. I very much appreciated you visiting. Thank you.

I came home and made the soup I was going to make last night. It was broad bean, feta and smoked salmon. Just what I needed with a gin and tonic. I am ready for my bed and reading book. Goodnight to you all. 


Art Connoisseurs 
Pen and Watercolour
150/366



No comments:

Post a Comment