Pages

Tuesday 7 May 2024

Tuesday, 7th May 2024 - Day Nine - Shell

It is a while since I have done any yoga. Greet the Day with Adriene made me stretch bits that have been neglected. I felt so much better and virtuous.

I am now up to date with my ironing. My prize was a couple of hours in my studio doing a linocut and print for Day Eight of Amy's Inchie Challenge. The prompt is Shell. There is an abandoned blue tit nest in the pots by the greenhouse. It's a bit sad as it is perfect and has eggs in it. But it fits with today's challenge and postcard in a roundabout way.

You are getting my Blog early today as I am off to The Halfway House to meet Lesley and Alli for book group this evening. Isn't it great going out to eat and not having to think about what to cook for dinner and I get a few hours of conversation with friends. I must look up what the book was before I go.

Day Nine - Shell
Lino cut with Watercolour
128/366


No comments:

Post a Comment