Pages

Friday 10 May 2024

Friday, 10th May 2024 - Day Twelve - Landscape

It was time for my sweetpeas to leave the comfort of the greenhouse and enter the real garden world. It has taken me two days on and off to get their supports and rabbit guards ready. I am expecting a very abundant display of flowers this summer after all the care and effort that has been bestowed upon them. My bed and breakfast guests arrived minutes after I had cleared away the wheelbarrow, empty pots, kneeler, trowel, netting and string. I was slightly sweaty. I think it went unnoticed as I served tea and brownies in the garden for the first time this year.

It's the last day of Amy's Inchie Challenge. It has pushed me to think outside my normal day to day paintings. Some prompts I have groaned at when they were emailed at 8am. These are probably the ones I found most enjoyable. Thank you Amy for this 12 days of creativity.


Day Twelve - Landscape 
Watercolour
301/366


No comments:

Post a Comment