Pages

Wednesday 19 January 2022

Wednesday, 19th January 2022 - Coffee at Blossom Home

Today has been overcast but the sun shone.

I got coffee filters from the supermarket then met Pippa, Linda and Chris in Blossom Home. Two of them have the most glorious houses in France. I think a house with dark green shutters would be lovely. The coffee, carrot cake, Portuguese tarts and almond cake were delicious. 

Back home I filtered ink. Found it was too pale. Reduced it down. Now I am waiting for a delivery of gum arabic to finish. What shall I draw? I have been doing research into how to make blue and green and red. They seem a bit more of a challenge. I need some rose hips for red. Copper coins for blue. I forget what I can make green from.

It took me an age to get a room ready for a bed and breakfast guest. It looked charming by the time I had finished faffing about. Well worth the faff.



Coffee at Blossom Home
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment