Pages

Tuesday 11 January 2022

Tuesday, 11th January 2022 - Playing Snap

What a shock having the alarm to wake me. I was up before the sun making breakfast for my first bed and breakfast guest of the year. I am hoping to welcome many more. But not just yet as I am enjoying some downtime.

By 10.30am I had cleaned the bathroom and changed the bedlinen (no need to do yoga with all that bending and stretching), Tim had had a haircut and Harriet and Herbie were on the doorstep ready to play and have pizza. Tim was pleased to have a willing helper to pump up the tyres on the cars. I do miss having my daughter next door. 

I was about the layabout on the sofa with my Kindle when Tim bounced into the kitchen suggesting a walk. There was very slippery glorious mud along most of the paths we ventured along. I got to lounge when we got back.


Playing Snap
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment