Pages

Monday 10 January 2022

Monday, 10th January 2022 - 7.44 Sunrise

I was back in the classroom this evening with my artty fellows. Our tutor had us painting a white chair, table with a white cloth against a white wall. The perspective of the table got every one of us grumbling under our breath. Caroline gently suggested where corrections needed to be made but you have to come to the conclusion yourself. She doesn't make it easy by telling you. I got totally engrossed in my drawing. You can't see it yet as it is not finished.

The sky was glorious this morning. What a great way to start the week. I requested on Instagram with of three photos I took should I paint. This is a tiny watercolour of the most popular.



7.44 Sunrise 
Charcoal and Watercolour




No comments:

Post a Comment