Pages

Tuesday 4 January 2022

Tuesday, 4th January 2022 - The Heroic Poinsettia

We had a few very large snowflakes. I now am obsessed with my weather App in anticipation of more. 

My £3 poinsettia seemed the perfect model for painting this evening. I am thrilled that it still alive after so many weeks in my not so tender care. I have signed up to do Let's Face It 2022. It is a portrait class on-line. You get to do a different one with a different tutor each week. The first tutor is a demon with her 4H pencil. I have started. It is slow going as the just the tutorial is over two hours. I have a nose and eyes so far.

I was texting my mate Sarah. We decided this morning that we would support each other to lose the pounds we have gathered over Christmas. Both of us had failed in our quest by mid afternoon. We decided that we would start again tomorrow.


The Heroic Poinsettia
Indian Ink and Watercolour


No comments:

Post a Comment