Pages

Sunday 23 January 2022

Sunday, 23rd January 2022 - Preparing for Flowers

I braved a cold garden today. It helped with a bit of a woozily head after last night. I have planted French beans and broad beans that are nestled in pots. On good advice I found out that sweet peas need a warmer environment than the greenhouse to germinate. They are now in the house with us.

There is eucalyptus bark steeping on the cooker. I wont need to buy any ink soon. The sofa enticed me this afternoon where I sat and read Wild Inkt who is a dutch artist. She gives advice on ink making on her website. She told me that avocado stones make a pink ink. If you have any please save them for me.

My home grown vegetables have never been very successful. I am ok at beans. Anything else is a dismal failure. So I am turning one of the beds into a flower cutting garden. Tim has emptied a compost bin ready to enhance the soil. I follow Anya Lautenbach on Instagram. She is going to guide me step by step. I am looking forward to this project.


Preparing for Flowers
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment