Pages

Friday 7 January 2022

Friday, 7th January 2022 - Nearly Fairlight Cove

Adriene - sorry, sorry I missed my yoga session today. I promise to do my best plank tomorrow.

My mother-in-law is a lady I marvel at. We had a great day with her eating fish pie and apple crumble. She had a full diary today with two trips as well as our visit. She does more than Tim and I. The sea was looking glorious.

Why is it when you cook for yourself a marvelous creation emerges from the oven. Try cooking for friends and my loaf could do a good impersonation of a pancake. 

I am off to bed to read a series of detective novels I downloaded onto my Kindle for 99p. No concentration is needed which is perfect for the end of the day to quieten my mind.


Nearly Fairlight Cove
Watercolour




No comments:

Post a Comment