Pages

Thursday 27 January 2022

Thursday, 27th January 2022 - Threatening Snow

 It is 22.35pm at the time of typing. I have just come back from a book group meeting at the pub. At long last I have satiated a yearning in my soul for liver and crispy bacon.

My mate Sarah suggested a Radio 4 programme. I put in my ear buds, opened BBC Sounds and spent the next hour or so crying as I made up the bed and breakfast rooms. You could have told me it was going to be heart ripping. Be warned if you do listen to Goodbye to All This you will need a box of tissues. Really well written. The music is good too. Also maybe read the description before just in case you're not feeling strong enough to handle the story.

I was potting up my bargain dahlias that I purchased yesterday while watching the sky darken from the north east. It very much looked a snow ladened cloud was heading my way but it passed without incident.


Threatening Snow
Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment