Pages

Thursday 13 January 2022

Thursday, 13th January 2022 - Mist and Sunset Over Pett Level

I have been researching how to increase iron into my diet. Apricots, spinach and vitamin C to help absorption seem to be the plan. I will let you know if this helps.

Tim and I were in Fairlight with his Mum today. The potato and onion soup I made was a bit on the salty side. Apparently as you age your taste buds lose their sensitivity so this was not a problem. It did make me feel very much in need of a glass or two of water. She was very perky by the time we left.

The sun was setting as we drove along Pett Level and the mist was caught in between the land and the sky. We stopped in a layby so I could take photos. Just stunning.

I have ordered a book as recommended to me. It will tell me how to make ink out of foraged 'things'.


Mist and Sunset Over Pett Level
Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment