Pages

Wednesday 12 January 2022

Wednesday, 12th January 2022 - Betwixt Iden Green and Benenden

I woke up feeling full of grumpiness but after a troll through Instagram (who says that social media is bad for self esteem?) I was inspired by a post to go foraging and make inks. I love a new idea. I need to do a bit of research. Alongside my portrait drawing which is going ok and Monday evening art class that feeds my inspiration I am nearly at the fulfillment of my art capacity .... but not quite.

Today was a of day of adjustments to plans. I had a walk and talk with my sister in the sun. We miss our Mum. It is so good to have someone who remembers who her.

I have got another recommendation for evening entertainment. Stay Close. It is a series of 8. We are on the last one. It has got a great cast. James Nesbitt with his amazing eyebrows is one of many. 


Betwixt Iden Green and Benenden
Indian Ink and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment