Pages

Sunday 9 January 2022

Sunday, 9th January 2022 - Sunday Stroll

What a delight to have some sun. And no hangover. Woohoo. I conclude that if the quality of the wine is good my head doesn't suffer. After clearing up from last nights dinner party I envisioned a day ahead of lounging about eating leftovers. It was fortuitous that Tony and Wendy suggested a walk and prevented me from deteriorating into a lumox. Great walk too. We started at The Ewe and Lamb in Rolvenden Layne. Being circular we finished in the bar by an open fire drinking cider and eating peanuts.

This evening we watched Four Lives - whilst eating leftovers. I knew I would fit them at some point today. What a fantastic programme. I have just stopped crying enough to write my blog. It made me want to gather my children and grandchildren close.


Sunday Stroll
Pen and Watercolour



No comments:

Post a Comment