Pages

Tuesday 25 January 2022

Tuesday, 25th January 2022 - Strike-A-Pose

My kitchen is full of saucepans, bowls and bottles of brown ink in various degrees of processing. Thankfully I have a very tolerant husband. My quest for something other than brown continues. 

We took Tim's Mum to The Bale House for a sandwich lunch. The day was so grey there was no definition between land and sea. The views can be stunning. My sister-in-law walked from Fairlight to join us. I should have joined her but couldn't be arsed. She has just done a course on botanical fabric dyeing. I have tips on how to make green. I just need some nettles. I confessed to another artist about my 'obsession' she called it a 'passion'. I have a lot of passion in my life.

We have begun watching The Responder. Martin Freeman plays a tortured character. I have twisted feelings about it.


Strike-A-Pose
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment