Pages

Thursday 6 January 2022

Thursday, 6th January 2022 - Blossom Tea

Have you made any exercise related resolutions? I recommend Adriene, my yoga guru. She has tempted me with a month of yoga called Move. Each day she sends me an email with the days session. Today it was 28 minutes of Stretch. I had forgotten how fulfilling a session on the mat can be. 

I ventured into Blossom Home this afternoon. It is a glorious new coffee shop in Tenterden filled with home wares and vintage furniture. You can buy the chair you are seated upon. I met with June and Pippa for tea. I had a Portuguese tart. My time was running out in the carpark so I didn't have time to visit the upstairs which is filled with 'curated items'. Next time. 

It was damn cold when I got home. I lit the woodburner and caused our air quality meter to flash red. It could have been a downdraft or a chilly stovepipe. We now smell like we have been smoked.


Blossom Tea
Pen and Watercolour


No comments:

Post a Comment