Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2018

Wednesday, 13th June 2018 - Bella's First Sports Day

I didn't have to tie my hair up having no breakfasts to cook. I applied so many products I was worried I may spontaneously combust. None of them worked. I clipped it up.

My car has passed it's MOT with just one tyre needed. It is always a financial relief.

It was Hetty and Bella's school sports day. I always detested it as a child but love watching my granddaughters uncompetitive attitude. They did brilliantly. I was tearful with pride. Such precious moments. I was honoured to share it with them even though they didn't know we were there watching. But I had photographic proof to show them. Well done Rochester.

I have Chad and Dave staying for one night. They are working locally so it will be an early start.

After many a month we had a book group this evening. Kath has move to Kennington. Woodchurch seemed a good midway meeting point. It was with apprehension that we went to The Six Bells. The food was actually not bad. The chips were thick and crisp and chunky. We have just read Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman. I have mentioned in previous blog posts what an excellent read it is.


Bella's First Sports Day
Pen and Watercolour
140lb CP

No comments:

Post a Comment