Pages

Saturday 9 June 2018

Saturday, 9th June 2018 - William The Conqueror

I came home from visiting Mum, she was in a fine mood and due to have here fine fluffy hair tamed this afternoon, to find that Tim had arranged an afternoon out. After a 5am start I was hoping for a quiet afternoon lying down with a book and closing my eyes. A drive in our MG to Rye Harbour was a much better option. I must remember to take a blanket. With the top off it gets chilly even on a fine sunny spree.  Steve, Vivien, Bertie, Barnaby, Alan and Mary met us at William The Conqueror. It was research for a Morris Tour next month. Alan and Mary joined us for a very early reasonably priced dinner. It was packed when we left at 7.30pm. I would have liked a Mr Whippy for pudding but he was not in his lay-by. The obscureness of Rye Harbour intrigues me

I am knackered. I valiantly managed to keep my eyes open through a couple of episodes of Lucifer.


William The Conqueror
Pen and Watercolour
140lb NOT

No comments:

Post a Comment