Pages

Saturday 30 June 2018

Saturday, 30th June 2018 - Seedlip Garden 108

I had a list as long as my arm by 7am. Completed and crossed off by 11.30am. Loads of frogs digested today.

Tim's Mum arranged for a family gathering of twenty six at Fairlight Lodge. It coincided with her 89th birthday. Happy Birthday. Tom's absence was noted and missed. The venue was perfect with its relaxed atmosphere and splendid buffet. The weather glorious for being outside with active younger cousins (probably a few 'once-removed'), siblings and the odd dad. Fantastic choice Brenda.

When we got home there was a parcel on the doorstep. I now have a rather lovely bottle of alcohol free gin to add to my tonic. It has a hallucinogenic green donkey on the label. I wonder what secret properties it contains. A very thoughtful gift from Tim accompanied by three bottle of BeesKnees alcohol free sparkling wine. I will no longer feel like the odd one out when I am surrounded by drinkers.


Seedlip Garden 108
Waterccolour
140lb NOT

No comments:

Post a Comment