Pages

Sunday 17 June 2018

Sunday, 17th June 2018 - Mum and Blue Socks

Yesterday I remembered to buy strawberries, raspberries and blueberries for bnb breakfast. How the hell did I forget eggs. Our hens are laying well but they have taken to eating their eggs. Little sods. I have been having to buy them. My mug of tea and I in PJs were the kitchen at 6am this morning only to find one egg in my basket!!! That is not enough for four guests. Damn. A trip to the hen house, hoping that no one was watching me in my bedroom attire, rewarded me with eight eggs. Breakfast panic over.

Theresa May is giving the NHS a birthday present!!!! This is appalling in so many ways.

I am reading a book called 'How to Sell Art Online' by Cory Huff. So far it makes sense but I am waiting to get into the nitty gritty bit that will probably be beyond what I can or want to understand. I still want to do a website. I hope the book will guide me. A friend has offered to help with the minefield of social media. I am hesitant to accept as I wonder if they are only being polite.

I have been worried about Mum. I put some onions and spices on to render down for curry, it is Sunday the traditional day for curry in our house, and left them for Tim to keep any eye on. I drove to Mum's nursing home and found her better. She is hardly eating. Her supper sat untouched on the table. She said a couple of poached eggs at lunchtime had perked her up no end. She seemed pleased to see me and an hour and a half later I returned home to find the fish and yogurt curry ready.


Mum and Blue Socks
Pen and Watercolour
140lb CP

No comments:

Post a Comment