Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Friday, 8th June 2018 - Metal Robin

Sarah took me to The Wealden Times Fair at Hole Park. It was not too busy apart for the queue for our mushroom burgers. They were worth the wait being delicious with chips and salad. We didn't have much trouble not spending money as there was not much we wanted to buy. I have a robin to mount on a fork or spade in the garden. I saw something similar at an art show and liked the idea very much. I am making my own version. Some lovely earrings made from silver and coral are dangling from my earlobes as I blog. I am very pleased with them. Thank you Sarah for taking me, bringing me home and being jolly good company.

The project for art class on Monday nights is a garden portrait. I took advantage of Hole Park being a beautiful garden with many reference photos to work from. Excellent. I have no idea what I am going to do and hope that it will come to me with enthusiastic spontaneity. This will probably be in the night and I will have forgotten the 'ever such a good idea' by the morning.

I came home to pack the car with drink and glasses to take to the WOKAS Summer Party. Sadly it was poorly attended. The jazz band were great and I enjoyed the company so the lack of turnout was of no concern to me.


Metal Robin
Pen and Watercolour
140lb NOT

No comments:

Post a Comment