Pages

Friday 22 June 2018

Friday, 22nd June 2018 - 'Vision in Red'

Tim left me at 5.50am for Houston. Should I have gone? It is 35ÂșC plus and the only feature of interest is the Space Station. Doesn't sound terribly appealing. I will have to amuse myself in Benenden and the environs.

My guests have been terrible in their generosity. They have showered me with gifts of chocolate, sweets and a stunning plant for the garden. I am not complaining but I do feel just ever so slightly embarrassed. They bought me a beautiful blue Salvia last year which I have killed by leaving it outside over the winter. This time they have given me an Astilbe which is bit more hardy.

Tom phoned. We had a disagreement about whether to 'follow' or not on Instagram. Chris where are you when I need you?

I had minted lamb and stir fry with Poldark this evening. My spell check recognises the gorgeousness of Poldark by underlining him in red.




'Vision in Red'
Pen and Watercolour



2 comments:

  1. I think you have more than deserved gifts to say a big thank you ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok if you insist. I am delighted with the plant and the chocolates.

      Delete