Pages

Wednesday 5 June 2024

Wednesday, 5th June 2024 - Grandmother's Teapot

It was back to work for me today. The rooms smell charming with the scent of vases full of tiny white roses. Harriet planted this rose on a fence years ago and it flowers multiple times during the summer. I miss her not living next door and sitting on the back door step chatting with coffee. I have lovely guests who have been many times before. They have a stand at The Wealden Time Fair at Hole Park. I am hoping for a free ticket.

I have Thai Massaman curry kit. Harriet gave me for my birthday. I used it tonight adding prawns. It was a very easy dinner and delicious. Great gift for a busy day. Thank you

Clearing out Tim's Mum house - which is very sad - he couldn't resist bringing home the huge brown teapot plus knitted cosy that had been used on many many family occasions. It now has pride of place ??? We need to find a charming spot now in our home for it.



Grandmother's Teapot 
Pen and Watercolour
157/366


No comments:

Post a Comment