Pages

Thursday 27 June 2024

Thursday, 27th June 2024 - Buttercup Harvesting

I had a lovely time seeing my grand niece today. I haven't seen her for nearly a year. She gave me some uncertain looks. I love the way that toddlers work out who you are and have such expressive faces. She is a total delight. She was wandering around the lawn picking buttercups. It was a very serious business. I don't think she was that sure about me but hopefully we can get to know each other better and be good buddies. 

It was a quick turnaround back home - I grated some carrot and sliced some tomatoes for dinner to have with our before heading out to The Lord Raglan for a glass of rose and postering next Wednesday's Morris dancing extravaganza. We dropped by the supermarket. I fancied a foccacia to go with our salad. They were a bit on the tough side. We opted for a bombay potato boule that was very delicious warmed up in the oven. Who knew there was such a thing?

I am looking forward to a cooler night under my duvet as the heat has subsided.


Buttercup Harvesting 
Pen and Watercolour
177/366




No comments:

Post a Comment