Pages

Saturday 1 June 2024

Saturday, 1st June 2024 - Boulangerie for Croissant

Tim and I have returned from celebrating Fergus and Nadine getting married. We have left Tom partying. Someone will have a sore head tomorrow!

This morning we wandered along to the boulangerie for breakfast croissant. On the return walk to our chalet Tim and Tom dragged me into a bar with a very chatty barman. I had a thick black coffee with sugar that powered me through the morning. The croissant with apricot jam were the delicious. 

Looking gorgeous in our wedding outfits we walked through the village to Steve and Zoe's house. Wow they had transformed it into the most beautiful wedding venue. Flowers and paper lanterns adorned the walls and trees. We had cocktails and canapes in the sun. Yep, the sun shone. Apparently due to a sausage being buried in the ground the night before?!? I love a wedding. The people, the clothes, the speeches, the food and wine and dancing. I love it all. It was beautiful. And it only rained on our walk back.


Boulangerie for croissant 
Pen and watercolour
153/366


No comments:

Post a Comment