Pages

Thursday 13 June 2024

Thursday, 13th June 2024 - Mondrian an Influencer

I have had a charming and delightful day with Harriet, then Brett, followed by Raffy, Herbie and finally Hetty. It was lovely to chat with my daughter catching up on family and friends affairs. We went to Chimera the climbing centre. Watching Hetty and Raffy climbing was a joy. Wow they are strong and mobile. They make it looked easy. It's not. Other climbers were struggling to scale the walls that they skimmed up and across. Makes me very proud. I am not tempted to try.

Today's postcard has a double influence. The amazing Mondrian and another abstract artist who uses marbles rolled in indian ink to make random patterns. I have combined the two.



Mondrian and Influencer 
Indian Ink and Watercolour
165/366

No comments:

Post a Comment