Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2024

Wednesday, 12th June 2024 - Pete and Mick

 I now have a few days off from bnb-ing. I would have had all my laundry up to date if the belt in the tumble drier hadn't decided to go 'ping'. Tim's on a quest to mend it himself which he will achieve but probably not immediately.

I had the most delicious lunch at Water Lane with Alli and Suzy. The food there is fabulous and so very different to anything I would or could cook at home. The herbs were to star of the meal for me. It was a real treat as it's a tad expensive.

I came home and tackled a very weedy flower bed before heading to The Milkhouse where the Morris entertained me and an audience. Lindsey came with Fritha. Thank you for my rose wine and crisps. It was lovely to see her and appreciate that she was there after a busy day and probably would have preferred to have been curled up on the sofa at home. 

Today's postcard is a sketch I did in the pub of Pete and Mick who are the best of friends.


Pete and Mick 
Pen
164/366



No comments:

Post a Comment