Pages

Saturday 8 June 2024

Saturday, 8th June 2024 - 15,000 Steps Round Trip to McCanns

The washing machine has been in constant use today having towels and bedding from two rooms to wash. I am very fond of my white goods.

Tim had a map for a walk. Tony and Wendy joined us. We started from McCanns brewery. Discussion took place as to short or long walk. We decided on the long one. I looked up a 5 mile walk and told it would take 1 hour and 40 minutes. Over two hours into our walk through many many pretty meadows we arrived in Biddenden. After refreshments at The Red Lion we continued for just under another hour returning to where we started. I had my favourite cherry beer. The pizza we shared was just what we needed.


15,000 Steps Round Trip to McCanns 
Pen and Watercolour
160/366


No comments:

Post a Comment