Pages

Tuesday 25 June 2024

Tuesday, 25th June 2024 - John's Lollo Rosso

It's been a bit on the steamy side in Benenden today.

I have just got home from a book group meeting. We went to our usual venue of The Halfway House. It was a white wine spritzer sort of day. I had fish and chips without the chips. There is something about a crispy batter than cannot be bettered. We didn't discuss the book much. On arrival I asked to be reminded of the book we had read. I was confused by Alli's reply. One of us had read the wrong book!?! I am not admitting to whom it was. We found it wasn't much of a struggle to find alternative things to discuss.

Tim had an abundance of lettuce from John to eat for his evening meal.

I was putting the recycling out but will have to finish it in daylight as I got spooked by a weird sounding animal squeaking in the garden. My torch shone no light upon it. Not sure what it could be. Possibly a badger.


John's Lollo Rosso 
Watercolour
175/366


No comments:

Post a Comment