Pages

Thursday 20 June 2024

Thursday, 20th June 2024 - Teise and Coffee

Yes, I am back on Instagram. I told Tim I was taking a break. He looked at me as though my head had dropped off. Why, when so many people are enjoying and following my postcard project? It was me spending so much time scrolling. I can take control of that. So back to Instagram it is. Hello again.

 I was very pleased with a bargain purchase of a half price cream linen blouse. I washed and ironed it. Today it was ready to wear. After my shower I started to button it up only to realise it was not for the fairer sex!!! Any male family member wanting a very charming 'shirt'. 

I have battled with a tangled flower bed. I took out buckets and buckets of weeds. It was interspersed with a very kind and thoughtful friend meeting me for tea and cheese scones. She Knew I was feeling a bit out of sorts and put me back together. Thank you.

I made another Michael Mosley recipe this evening. It would have been very healthy if I had not accompanied it with a glass or two of wine.


Teise and Coffee 
Pen and Watercolour
170/366



No comments:

Post a Comment