Pages

Wednesday, 16 September 2026

Wednesday, 16th September 2026 - Cremant

Brett has a van that can accommodate a five metre soffit board. He dropped it off today. He is looking very well. Being a husband to my gorgeous daughter and amazing three grandchildren must be the reason.

It took over an hour to get to the bottom of my ironing pile. Harriet and Herbie made the job most enjoyable by entertaining me via WhatsApp video. 

I heard water gushing outside our bedroom window. We had swarf in our water tank overflow causing a blockage and the water to gush out. I am very fortunate to have a practical husband who undid the obstruction.

My GP is working on getting my HRT levels sorted. Now with a third hormone added as long as I don't grow a beard and develop a deep voice I will be feeling even more delightful.

Day 16 #stradaeasel

It has been a busy, in a good way, few weeks. Tonight Tim and I are home alone. I opened a bottle of sparkling wine. There isn't much left. Perfect subject for today's challenge. And I cleaned my watercolour palette making the paints clean and easier to work.


Cremant
Pen and watercolour


No comments:

Post a Comment