Pages

Thursday, 17 September 2026

Thursday, 17th September 2026 - Garden Flowers

I met with Sarah in the charity shop in Cranbrook. I have three books for Herbie. I suggested we share a bacon sandwich with our coffee. It was very delicious with mustard. As we were leaving my niece came in with her new baby. She was sleeping and looked very adorable. I love a new baby. 

Back home I spent a while getting Little Holt Cottage ready for a new guest. It looked charming. I think she will be very happy there. It does have a very peaceful feel.

Day 17 #stradaeasel

It is our first winter meeting of the Weald of Kent Art Society this evening. I am taking my challenge with me. I have a vase of flowers from the garden and my favourite vase that my sister made and my mum's table cloth. I painted over an old failed painting. 

Here it is.


Garden Flowers
Oil on board



No comments:

Post a Comment