Today has been a pottering one. Nothing of much note but lots of things crossed off my list.
I came home from art this evening and was greeted by a waggy tailed Fable. Tom is off on holiday for the weekend and we are Fable sitting. I hope Fritha is around for a playdate. Tom wants to sleep in his tent on top of his car tonight. I did offer him a bed. I know which one I would have chosen.
Day 24 #stradaeasel
I had the perfect strada easel challenge for today. It was a life drawing/painting session with WOKAS this evening. Chris, our model did four 10 minutes poses (really difficult), one 20 minute pose ( I was feeling more relaxed), then a coffee break followed by an hour pose (I moved from a exp
osed position and did two works in watercolour). What a challenge! I haven't done any life drawing for a long time. It doesn't matter when painting a landscape if a tree is out of place. It does matter when painting a person if a limb is in the wrong place.
| Life Painting Pencil and watercolour |
No comments:
Post a Comment