Pages

Friday, 18 September 2026

Friday, 18th September 2026 - Wendy's Plums

When I have been out in the evening I find I need a while to 'come down' before I go to bed. I had a late night last night after the excitement of spending a night with artists. Fortunately I had no breakfasts to serve and was able to lumox in bed this morning.

The day was perfect for some gardening and painting a very long soffit board. Mike dropped in this afternoon. Pippa has a sale at King Johns Nursery with a collection of brocante people. I hope to go tomorrow. I have been following her adventures on Instagram and there are some lovely bits and pieces. 

Day 18 #stradaeasel

Wendy gave us a bag of plums. They are chopped up and frozen. Ready for me to make jam. A good subject for today's challenge for they were chopped.



Wendys Plums
Indian Ink and Watercolour


No comments:

Post a Comment