I had my alarm set. I woke 20 minutes before it was due to go off. Go back to sleep? Unfortunately not. I needed a wee.
The eggs I poached for my guest were perfect and decided to stay beautifully pert.
I went to Wickhambreaux to see Harriet and Herbie. I was so looking forward to seeing them and playing. It was a precious time making memories. Herbie stretched my imagination. I caught a few moments with Harriet. We exchanged gifts. I took chocolate and books. I took a bag full of thoughtful delights to take home with 0% Peroni infused with blood orange (for the days I am not drinking) and a bottle of gin (for the days I am drinking), tomatoes for my easel challenge, seeds to sprinkle on salad and sweets that I will keep in the car. Thank you for a lovely day.
Day 9 #stradaeasel
I asked Herbie to choose tomatoes for my painting today. Here they are. Three tiny works of art.
Herbie's Choice Oil on board |
No comments:
Post a Comment