A week or so ago Tim harvested our white currants and put them in the freezer. We didn't know what to do with them. Tim searched the internet and found a recipe for white currant frangipane tart. I have made it twice before and a third time today for friends coming to dinner tomorrow. It is so good with homemade vanilla ice cream.
This evening Tim has gone to meet Ray in Hastings. I have an evening of watching Dragons Den while knitting a jumper that is on its second attempt. Watching television while knitting doesn't help with reading the pattern. I missed a whole section on increasing. It was made back into balls of wool.
Day 5 #stradaeasel
Our chickens were my models for today's challenge. I took my coffee and sketchpad and a seat. I gave them grapes this morning. One of their favourites. They cause a lot of chasing each other for the best grape. They are so entertaining.
| ISA Brown Chickens I Ink and Watercolour |
| ISA Brown Chickens II Ink and Watercolour |
No comments:
Post a Comment