I cooked badly behaved fried eggs for my guests' breakfast. They spat at me! The scrambled eggs were much better behaved. I made a bit extra for Fable. He hadn't eaten since Tom left him. Today was a better day. I put meat on his biscuits. He snaffled the meat and left the biscuits before I got a fork to mix them. A playdate with Fritha, the whippet, in her garden seems to have restored his appetite. There is nothing left in his bowl this evening.
We came home to a sunny afternoon in the garden weeding, planting geums and dozing. I wasn't the one dozing.
Day 26 #stradaeasel
A vase of sunflowers is having a brief stay on my kitchen table. They are a gift for a friend. I am enjoying them until tomorrow. They were the only choice for today's challenge. 'Kissing the edge' is not a good painting technique. After an Aperol I had forgotten this advice and gone for a full-on snog.
| Sunflowers Oil on board |
No comments:
Post a Comment