Pages

Monday, 28 September 2026

Monday, 28th September 2026 - Simple Flowers

Tescos delivered various lamb parts as requested by Herbie. I took them to him after a morning digging and planting in the garden. I had a circuitous drive to Wickhambreaux. The road I needed to travel was closed...again. I thought I could remember the diverted route from last week. I stopped to activate Google maps just to be sure. Unfortunately, there was no signal on my phone. I carried on. I must have missed the turning I needed and ended up on a roundabout. I went round but none of the exits were where I wanted to go. So I went round again. I told you I had a circuitous route. On the third trip round I took an exit that turned out to be in the right direction. I had a lovely afternoon with Harriet. We managed to catch up while Herbie was reading about Mario characters. Herbie and I ate chips and battled with lego characters. He has a very infectious giggle. Hetty and Raffy came home and joined in our battle. They give the best hugs. A rainy drive home meant I didn't need to do any watering of plants when I got home.

We had fish fingers in rolls for dinner. Sometimes the simplest of meals can be the best.

Day 28 #stradaeasel

A quick watercolour for today's challenge. I didn't have to search very far. A vase of flowers on the table where I paint made a good subject for my tired mind and body.

Simple Flowers
Watercolour


No comments:

Post a Comment