Pages

Monday, 7 September 2026

Monday, 7th September 2026 - Alli's Flowers

We had guests stay in our holiday cottage last week. A bonus was that Lawrence has a laundry and took all the bedding after their stay. It came back today laundered and ironed. Now on the beds ready for guests arriving tomorrow. Excellent.

Last nights dinner party with Nick, Alli, Si and Lesley was great fun. Just as they were arriving I knocked a pot of yogurt out of the fridge onto the floor. It splattered my tights and skirt. It was mouldy. Thank goodness I didn't spill a perfectly good pot. We had maps to plan our Spanish train trip. There was hardly any health issues talk as we were busy planning places to eat and visit. The potato curry we had last night Tim made into soup for this evening. An interesting invention.

Day 7 #stradaeasel

Alli gave me a charming bunch of flowers yeterday. I tried to capture their beauty but found it extremely difficult and annoying. The watercolour lost its luminosity. Having a grubby palette didn't help. I may try again tomorrow in oil. 

Allis Flowers
Watercolour


No comments:

Post a Comment