I have had a pottering day in the garden. Tim has worked like a Trojan on our roof accompanied by Tom. Tom, thank you so much for helping. Dad is enjoying relacing his shoes with elastic laces as I type. It was lovely to see Fable briefly potter around the garden. He spent the rest of the day in Tom's car. I think he knows that if he stays in the car he won't be left behind without Tom. Clever.
Sunday night is online with Tescos who we have deliver to us on a Monday morning. They have some very tempting offers of wine and chocolate! I have been persuaded to add them to my basket. How easily influenced I am.
I am looking forward to another episode of The Undeclared War.
Day 20 #stradaeasel
My greenhouse is looking diminished. I have one tomato plant that would be better on the compost heap BUT the cucumber Wendy gave me is having a second spurt. I took my pen and paper and crouched at a very uncomfortable position to draw for today's challenge to celebrate its rejuvenation in paint. How I suffer for my art.
| Cucumber Pen and watercolour |
No comments:
Post a Comment