Pages

Sunday, 13 September 2026

Sunday, 13th September 2026 - Little Yellow Squash

Our meal at a very busy Bell and Jorrocks was great. I had steak pie. I chose rainforest nectar ice cream being intrigued as to what it was. I am still not sure but think it may have been mango and honey and delicious. It was good to be with freinds and hear their stories.

I find waking to see the rain turning the lawn green very pleasing. The flower beds were looking bare. Now there are tiny seedlings growing everywhere. It is a mystery to what they will be. Their true leaves will reveal their identity soon.

Today guests have been going, staying and coming to keep me busy. I am listening to a great detective series to keep me company. I am feeling ready for a holiday.

Day 13 #stradaeasel
We had three squash given to us. We ate one. The little yellow one was my subject for today's challenge. And it proved a challenge to paint. 

Little Yellow Squash
Watercolour


No comments:

Post a Comment