I am up to date with bed and breakfast 'stuff'. I can now get on with getting the garden charming when it is dry and very much looking forward to playing in my studio when it rains. I love our unpredictable weather. It makes planning an impossible conundrum. Tim went to Rye this morning. We both like it very much. It has so much to offer and is so pretty. I might have a quick rummage on the internet for a small house with a picturesque garden where we can wander into the town.
I went to my GP about HRT this afternoon. Maybe I will start blog called 'Let's talk about HRT'. There is so much to learn especially about testosterone. Really interesting research into how much it can help women just as much as men.
We went with Tony and Wendy to my favourite pub. The Ewe an Lamb in Rolvenden Layne. I love Elsie the landlady. She has made the atmosphere just perfect.
We are watching Marble Hall Murders. I want to be Susan Ryeland - I love her character, I love her clothes. I need to concentrate so I will be back with you tomorrow.
Day29 #stradaeasel
Here is a sketch of our anniversary gifts to each other. I think I have come off better. Tim won't drink the cocktails or sweets he gave me but I will happily have some of the Tony's chocolate I gave him. We have been together for 42 years but we only got married 9 years ago in the lighthouse at Dungeness, partly due to financial reasons, but of course mainly for love.
| Happy Anniversary Tim Pen and Watercolour |
No comments:
Post a Comment