Pages

Thursday, 10 September 2026

Thursday, 10th September 2026 - Two Tomatoes

One positive about being woken by an alarm is seeing the sunrise. A bigger positive it having a mug of tea.

Another day of poaching eggs. I made a couple of extras that were perfect for lunch.

The weather was perfect for a bit of gardening. The soil is soft enough for weeding. Two buckets loads were gifted to the chickens who love sifting through for buggy treats

I find great pleasure in drying my washing on my roundabout washing line. It is stiff but smells wonderful.

I had to go and see my sister this afternoon to tell her of some news. Being a mother and grandmother she is very understanding of my delight.  We sat in her garden room and drank tea. Fritha was most put out about the lack of attention. She dragged her bed onto the lawn. A wicker shopping basket was next. Finally the shredding of a toilet roll got our attention.

 Day 10 #stradaeasel

A watercolour depiction of a tomato and its appendage. 


Two Tomatoes
Pen and Watercolour


No comments:

Post a Comment