Pages

Tuesday, 15 September 2026

Tuesday, 15th September 2026 - Little Yellow Squash II

Book group last night was a great evening full of stories past and present. I find other peoples stories very interesting. The book got the thumbs up from us all. I will add another Kate Mosse book to my reading list. I like her way of writing. I find it thought provoking. Unfortunately the Halfway House had no liver and bacon. I had a chicken salad which was probably a better option health wise as we are out to dinner this evening.

It has been a round and round and round day today. I have part done two bed and breakfast rooms and part cleaned the cottage. There are piles of towels, washing and ironing done and undone in many rooms. I am going to have a blast at getting most of it done after I have posted this blog.

Happy birthday to Roger. I left the plant Lindsey and I found in Bumbles and a bar of Tony's chocolate on his doorstep. I hope he is out celebrating.

We are meeting Chris and Ainhoa for dinner in a pub in Linton. As well as having a meal with them because they are lovely friends we have an alternative motive. Ainhoa grew up in the Basque region of Spain. She will be able to give us tips for when we visit next month. Maybe they will have liver and bacon on the pub menu?

Day 15 #stradaeasel

We haven't eaten the little yellow squash yet. Too many evenings eating out. It became my challenge today for an oil painting. I thoroughly enjoyed painting this characterful little fellow with its long stalk.

Little Yellow Squash II
Oil on board


No comments:

Post a Comment