Pages

Wednesday 24 July 2024

Wednesday, 24th July 2024 - Sheep Market in Ashford

Lindsey and I spent a couple of hours in Tenterden pursuing many shops. The coffee and cinnamon bun in Nutmeg were excellent. Our brother was due to visit this weekend. A bad back had made him cancel. This is sad as we haven't seen him for many months. We got some healing tea and a murder mystery book to send to him while he recuperates. Backache is horrid, physically and mentally draining. We hope he is well soon and able to reschedule his visit. Get well soon my big brother.

I have just returned from a very entertaining at The Bell and Jorrocks. I wasn't going to go. Tim gently persuaded me. I am so so pleased I went. I chatted with some lovely people. The Morris dancing was glorious... but.... the song and music following was fabulous. I laughed and cried. Emily singing to Alan was wonderful. They both know how to entertain an audience. Tonight's postcard is a gathering of many singers and musicians drawn as I watched. Great evening.


Sheep Market in Ashford 
Pen
206/366


No comments:

Post a Comment